Terms and Conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Art. 1 – Purpose
- These general conditions of use represent access to and use of the site Ceramiche Artigianali Ripullo, acessible through the url: www.ceramicheripullo.com, (hereinafter the “owner”), are activities governed by these general conditions of use.
- This site is owned by:
Name: Vincenzo Ripullo
Place of birth: Caltagirone
Date of birth: 09/04/1957
Residence: Alcantara Street, 12
Tax Code: rplvcn57d09b428p
VAT NUMBER: 04121770871
- Access to the site and its use, as well as the purchase of products presented therein, presupposes the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of use.
Article 2 – Changes to the conditions of use.
Art. 3 – Intellectual Property
- The content on the site, such as, but not limited to, the works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos, and any other material, in any format, published on the site, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors patterns, tools, fonts and design of the site, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software that are part of the site, are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property rights of the owner or any third parties contracted by the owner. Reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of the site and its contents is prohibited without the express written consent of the owner.
- The user is only authorized to view the site and its contents by taking advantage of the related services available there. The user is, in addition, authorized to perform all those other temporary acts of reproduction, devoid of any economic significance of their own, which are considered transient or incidental, integral and essential part of the same viewing and enjoyment of the Site and its contents and all other operations of navigation on the Site that are performed only for a legitimate use of it.
- The user is in no way authorized to make any reproduction, in any medium, in whole or in part of the site and its contents. Any act of reproduction must be, from time to time, authorized by Ceramiche Artigianali Ripullo or, if necessary, by the authors of the individual works contained in the site. However, such reproduction operations must be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and other intellectual property rights and the authors of the individual works contained in the site.
Article 4 – Use of the site and user responsibility
- Access to and use of the website, viewing the web pages,including communication with the owner, the ability to download product information, and the purchase of the same on the website, constitute activities conducted by the user exclusively for personal use unrelated to any commercial, entrepreneurial and professional activity.
- You are personally responsible for your use of the site and its contents. In fact, the owner cannot be held responsible for the use of the website and its contents by each of its users in a manner that is not in accordance with applicable laws, except for liability for willful misconduct and gross negligence. In particular, the user will be solely and exclusively responsible for the provision of incorrect, false or related information and data to third parties without their consent, as well as in consideration of incorrect use of the same.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is at the user’s own choice and risk, so any liability for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from downloading operations rests with the user and cannot be imputed to the owner.
- The owner disclaims any liability for any damage resulting from the inaccessibility to the services on the site or any damage caused by viruses, damaged files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, deletions of content, problems related to the network, providers or telephone and/or telematic connections, unauthorized access, alteration of data, failure and/or malfunction of the user’s own electronic equipment.
- The user is responsible for the safekeeping and proper use of his or her personal information, including the credentials that allow access to the reserved services, as well as for any damaging consequence or prejudice that may arise against Ceramiche Artigianali Ripullo or third parties as a result of the incorrect use, loss, theft of such information.6. The Owner has taken every reasonable precaution to prevent content and images from being posted on the site that may be deemed offensive to the decorum, human rights, and dignity of persons, in all possible forms and expressions. In any case, if the aforementioned content is deemed to be detrimental to religious or ethical sensibilities or decorum, the user concerned is requested to communicate this condition to the owner, who nevertheless warns that any access to content deemed to be detrimental or offensive takes place by the user at his or her own unquestionable judgment and at his or her sole and personal responsibility.
- The Owner has also taken every useful precaution to ensure that all information on the site is correct, complete, and up-to-date, however, the Owner assumes no responsibility to users for the accuracy and completeness of the content posted on the site, except as otherwise provided by law. If a user encounters errors or missing updates of information on the site, he/she is requested to notify the owner using the email box: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art. 5 – Personal Account
- The user will have the opportunity to register with the site to take advantage of its products and/or services. You will have an area of the site exclusively dedicated to the same called “My accaunt” through which, you will be able to access and will be able to check from time to time the status of the services you have applied for.
- When registering on the site, the user must provide a strictly personal e-mail address or username (hereafter the “id”) and password for access. Both the ‘id and password may not be used by two or more stations at the same time, and the user may not assign or transfer them to third parties, except under his or her full and sole responsibility. In this regard, please note that the user will be held liable to the owner and any third party for any and all actions, transactions and/or facts occurred and/or performed through the use of the id and/or password entered.
- The user is obliged to preserve the confidentiality and secrecy of his id and password and is obliged to promptly inform the site of any of their unauthorized use or loss, by email or registered letter A/R so that the same can suspend the provision of its services with reference to the account.
- If it happens that, unauthorized access to the user’s account has occurred and/or the user has lost his/her ID and/or Password more than three times, the site reserves the right to remove the user’s account without the user having any claim against the owner.
- The owner shall not be held liable in any way, directly or indirectly, in any form or on the basis of any liability scheme, for injury or damage of any kind resulting from, or related to, your failure to comply with the provisions of this article.
- The owner will be free to inhibit the access of a user to its customer area and / or to stop the operation of the id and / or password of the same, if it considers that a substantial violation of these general conditions of ‘use and in particular the following provisions has occurred, or if the user makes an illegal or improper use of the services of the site.
- You will also be required to neither perform nor allow or permit any of the following behaviors (non-exhaustive and continually updated):
- The uploading or creation within the client area of any data or content that is in violation of any law, regulation or the rights of third parties (including, among others, trade secrets or personal data of third parties);
- The use of the company’s services for purposes other than merely accessing them in the manner in which they are provided by the company;
- perform actions of any kind and/or nature designed to circumvent, disable or interfere in any way with security-related applications of the site services or other applications that prevent, limit or restrict the use or copying of any material on the same;
- Use of the site services for any unlawful purpose or in violation of any applicable regulations;
- interferes with or harms the services and systems of the site or the enjoyment thereof by any user, by any means, including by uploading files or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, bugs or other harmful electronic tools;
- take actions to circumvent robot exclusion tools or other measures that the site may use to prevent unauthorized access to its services.
Article 6 – Exclusion of Liability
- As stated above, the owner performs with the utmost diligence the care and maintenance of the site and its contents, however, assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the data and information provided on the site or on sites linked to it. Therefore, all liability for errors or omissions arising from the use of the data and information on the site must be excluded.
- The owner disclaims all liability, including the presence of errors, correction of errors, the responsibility of the server hosting the site; it is also not responsible for the use of the information contained, its correctness and reliability. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the owner be liable for any direct or indirect damages that may result from the use, or inability to use, the materials on the site.
Article 7 – Limitations on service delivery.
- The owner cannot be held liable for damages resulting from the failure to provide the service due to the malfunction or failure of the electronic means of communication due to causes beyond the sphere of its foreseeable control. By way of example, but not limited to, the malfunctioning of servers and other electronic devices even if they are not an integral part of the Internet network, malfunctioning of installed software, computer viruses on the possible presence of viruses or other harmful and damaging computer components, as well as from the actions of hackers or other users having access to the network. The user therefore agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the owner from any liability and/or claims in this regard.
Art. 8 – Links of other sites
Art.9 – Links in other web pages
- This site can also be reached through third-party sites where there will be a link or banner to access the site.
- The activation of links on third party sites to this site is possible only with the consent and authorization of the owner, which may be requested by contacting him at the above address, or by writing to the email address: email@example.com.
- The activation of unauthorized links will entitle the owner to take action for the immediate deactivation of the illegitimate links and for the possible recognition of the related business practice or unfair competition or action to the detriment of the good name and reputation of the owner, its services and the companies in the same group. The activation of deep hyperlinks (such as deep frames or deep links) to the Site or the unauthorized use of meta-tags is in any case prohibited.
Art. 10 – Trademarks
- All trademarks and distinctive signs on the site, including those related to individual activities carried out by the owner, are the exclusive property of the owner himself or of the companies referring to him.
- The owner has the right to make exclusive use of the above trademarks. Therefore, any use that is not permitted, unauthorized, and/or not in accordance with the law is strictly prohibited and carries legal consequences. It is not permitted in any way to use said trademarks and any other distinctive signs on the site to take unfair advantage, even indirectly, of the distinctive character or renown of the owner’s trademarks or in such a way as to prejudice them and their owners.
- The domain www.ceramicheripullo.com as well as the various declinations and subdomains are owned by the owner. No use, however indirect, is permitted unless specifically authorized in writing by the owner(s).
Art. 11 – Data Processing.
Article 12 – Safeguard Clause.
- In the event that one of the clauses of these general conditions of use is null and void for any reason whatsoever, this shall in no way affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions contained in these general conditions of use.
Art. 13 – Contacts
- Any inquiries may be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to +39 0933/337004, and by mail to the following address:
C.da S. M. Poggiarelli Z.na Ind.le, snc 95041 Caltagirone
Article 14 – Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy, without prejudice to any different overriding mandatory rules of the purchaser’s country of habitual residence. Accordingly, the interpretation, execution, and termination of the endita general conditions of use are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be settled exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser qualifies as a consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the purchaser’s place of domicile or residence in accordance with applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 08/05/2019.